Stress-free Driving with TomTom’s new Via 225
Latest TomTom 5” GPS with Lifetime Map
TomTom’s track record of making car journeys less stressful for Singapore drivers continues with the release of the Via 225 on 12 July.
Winnie Kwan, Senior Marketing Manager Asia Pacific says, the launch of this new device builds on the success of earlier models but now offers the popular 5 inch screen, and map updates for the lifetime of the device.
“With lifetime maps of 8 Asian countries including Singapore, advanced lane guidance, IQ Routes, parking assist and many other features, the Via 225 is intended to make driving easier, and less stressful for Singapore drivers,” Kwan says.
“Ultimately, we’re delivering a product that reflects the needs of Singapore drivers, and giving them a hassle free driving experience.”
The TomTom Via 225 also offers free daily map changes, based on reports from TomTom’s global Map Share community of 21 million. Map Share technology enables drivers to keep the TomTom map on their device up to date with frequent road changes, such as new speed limits and blocked roads.
The Via 225 is available at leading retailers at a RRP of $199. Further information regarding the product can be viewed on http://www.tomtom.com/en_sg/
Key features of the Via 225 include:
1. Large 13cm (5.0”) high quality touch screen – Touch screen technology gives you the optimum view with the easiest control to make operating your device a pleasure.
2. Advanced lane guidance – Clearly shows which lane to take at junctions so you don’t miss your turning. On the most difficult highway intersections, realistic 3D representation of the junction keeps you relaxed and safe.
3. Lifetime Map of Asia – For the life of your product you can download four or more full updates of the map on your device each year, providing you with the most up-to-date maps giving you the quickest, most accurate route possible.
4. Map of 8 Asian Countries – Your device contains the latest maps of Asia covering eight countries including: Brunei, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Philippines.
5. IQ Routes™ Technology – Only TomTom uses actual speed data collected from millions of users to accurately calculate the travel time of your route. It allows for peak hour, traffic lights… even shopping crowds. So no matter what time it is, you can rely on IQ Routes to tell you when you’ll get there.
6. Parking assist – Since Parking assist is available throughout your journey, you can choose to navigate directly to the nearest car park when planning your route, or find parking en route – either near your destination or close to your current location.
7. Integrated mounting – A convenient foldaway mount that’s integrated with your device, so it’s always there when you need it.
8. Safety camera alerts – Your device comes with fixed safety camera alerts (speed and red-light) pre-installed, to help you to drive more safely and responsibly.