The winners for the Thursday Pitlane Experience at Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix 2013 have been picked!!
Thank you everyone who took part in this!
After a lucky draw, the winners are:
1) Kelvin Khng
2) Anthony Thang
3) Fianis Sew
4) Roy Khoo
5) Shen Xuhuai
Meanwhile, here are the answers:
1) Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button are the only three drivers who have completed every single lap of the Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix since 2008. TRUE
2) The safety car has been deployed every year since 2008. TRUE
3) The widest part of the Marina Bay Street Circuit is the narrowest part of the Monaco street circuit. FALSE
Have you always wanted the opportunity to walk in the pit lane of the Marina Bay Street Circuit of the Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix?
I may just be able to grant you your wish!
For this year’s Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix, I have five exclusive pairs of tickets for the Thursday Pitlane Experience to give away!
Rev up with Singapore GP for another exciting instalment of the FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX!
For the first time ever, you can experience parts of the Marina Bay Street Circuit for FREE before the race weekend! Usually accessible only to Formula 1 Paddock Club™ ticket holders over the race weekend, the Pit Lane walk offers participants an exclusive first-hand view of the Formula 1 cars and pit crew at work at the team garages.
Participants will also get to enjoy the F1 Village’s carnival atmosphere, try their hand at interactive game stations, be entertained by live stage performances and roving acts as well as check out the memorabilia at the merchandise booths.
Basically, you will be part of a special group of people who will get to experience a first-hand view of the team garages at the Pit Building and bask in the carnival atmosphere in Zone 1 on Thursday, 19 September, a day ahead of the Circuit Park’s opening.
Time should be 7pm, after office hours!
How to take part in this contest?
Answer the following five questions:
1) Sebastian Vettel, Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button are the only three drivers who have completed every single lap of the Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix since 2008. TRUE/FALSE
2) The safety car has been deployed every year since 2008. TRUE/FALSE
3) The widest part of the Marina Bay Street Circuit is the narrowest part of the Monaco street circuit. TRUE/FALSE
4) Why do you want to go for this exclusive Pit Lane Experience?
5) Have you attended the Formula One SingTel Singapore Grand Prix before? If yes, when?
Send in your answers, along with your name, address, NRIC and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rev Up! Singapore activity is open to Singapore citizens and Singapore residents only. Tickets will not be for sale or transferred to another name.
Closing date: 8 August 2013, 2359 hours.
For more chances to win, you can also ballot for free tickets now at www.singaporegp.sg/revupsingapore.