Begin a healthy diet and lifestyle:
Your lifestyle habits does not only affect your health but also affects the way you look. Therefore, in order to feel healthy and look healthy, it is important to have a well-balanced diet, and reduce your salt intake as well as consumption of fried or unhealthy stuff.
Also, our skin regenerates itself while we are asleep. Hence, it is not difficult to understand why a lack of sleep will be detrimental to our skin’s health. In order to achieve healthy and glowing skin, be sure to sleep early and get at least 6 hours of sleep. I’m sure these tips are not new to us, but despite knowing it, many of us still fail to be disciplined enough.
So if it helps, try to do this step by step, start by reducing the amount of junk food you eat and sleeping an hour earlier than you normally do and gradually improve your lifestyle habits. Remember, all this effort put in to maintain our body and skin health is for our own good, and it’s worth it!
Reduce stress levels:
Make it a point to give yourself some personal time and space to do things that you like such as reading a book. At the same time, it is important that work and stress is not causing you to withdraw from your friends, family and other social activities as keeping to yourself may cause severe stress or personal issues.
Pamper yourself once in a while. Go for a short massage, spa or manicure, or even plan for a short trip overseas with your friends or family. You will feel re-charged and revitalized, and you will be surprised by the improvement in your productivity level.
Practics a proper skincare regime:
1. Cleansing – It is an important step as it removes dirt, excess natural skin oils, bacteria etc. It also helps your skin breathe and attain the correct nourishment.
2. Exfoliation- Exfoliate your way to radiant skin
3. Toning – Toning balances your pH level, minimizes your pore size and prepares your skin for further treatments. It also replenishes the moisture you lose when you cleanse your face.
Enhance your beauty:
At Porcelain, The Face Spa, it is believed that good skin should be clear and radiant from within. To do so, we advocate “foundation free” make up so as to let our skin breathe. Nevertheless, they understand the importance of make up to many women nowadays.
Hence, here are some simple makeup tricks to enhance your overall appearance without adding burden to your skin:
1. Apply a light tinted sunscreen as base to protect your skin against UVA and UVB rays.
2. Apply thin liner using pencil/liquid liner, whichever you prefer and draw the line as close to you lash-line as possible, so it looks very natural but at the same time accentuates your eyes.
3. Apply mascara by placing the mascara wand at the roots of your lashes, going in zig zag motion to ensure that the lashes are separated. Repeat this motion to make sure you get every lash. Remove clumps with a lash comb to get your desired natural look.
4. Finish off your look with a natural lip colour.
Credit: Porcelain, A Skincare Blog
Source URL: http://porcelainfacespa.com/blog/?p=704