NEW PERSONNEL IN INFINITI MANAGEMENT TEAM
Building up the new management team, Johan de Nysschen, the President of Infiniti Motor Company Ltd. has made a number of key appointments recently for global roles as well as in the leadership team for the region.
· Mr Yachiro Kato New General Manager, Infiniti Product Development
Responsible for the development of Infiniti’s entire premium product portfolio, Kato is based at Infiniti’s global technical center in Atsugi, Japan.
· Mr Allen Lu Managing Director, Asia & Oceania Operations
In this newly created position, Allen will be responsible for managing Infiniti’s business and its expansion plans in all other countries in Asia & Oceania.
· Mr Hiroyuki Fushiki General Manager, Infiniti Product Strategy
Fushiki will be responsible for the definition and implementation of Infiniti’s future product portfolio in order to support the company’s brand promise and its projected growth. Based at Infiniti’s global headquarters in Hong Kong, he will report directly to Johan de Nysschen.
· Mr Alfonso Albaisa Executive Design Director for Infiniti
Albaisa will be leading the global Infiniti Design team and be responsible for further developing the design of all future Infiniti vehicles and concept cars. He will be based at the company’s Design Center in Atsugi, Japan.
· Mr Toshihiro Hirai Global Head of Infiniti Program Management
Hirai is responsible for planning and executing all future vehicle programs for Infiniti. He is based at Infiniti’s global technical center in Atsugi, Japan.