Cheryl Tay Pte Ltd is expanding!
- Min. GCE A levels, diploma or the equivalent
- Working hours: Mon – Fri, 10am – 7pm
- Occasional overtime or weekends for events
- Experience in PR is a bonus, but not a prerequisite
- Able to speak English fairly well and is familiar with MS Office
- Pleasant personality, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Able to start immediately or at least within a month
Example of tasks:
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email
- Distributing press releases to targeted media
- Collating and monitoring media coverage
- Managing and coordinating official photography team
- Assist with organising of events such as press conferences
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s and client’s websites
- Planning and executing customer programmes
- Managing and developing web marketing and social media campaigns
- Other administrative and market research duties
Interested candidates, kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with recent photo, notice period, current pay and expected salary.
Thank you and here’s wishing you a prosperous Lunar New Year!