Photography Class Singapore
I’ve been getting some requests to conduct a course on automotive photography to shoot cars and motorsports, hence I decided to hold a 2-day intensive beginner automotive photography on the weekend of 2 – 3 March.
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to shoot your cars or how to get that shot of the moving car, this is where I can help you!
More details can be found below, hope to see you there!
Automotive Photography Class for Beginners
Dates: 2 & 3 March 2013
Time: 3.00 – 7.00 pm
Venue: Infiniti showroom @ 45 Leng Kee Rd (Day 1), Kartright Speedway @ 511 Upper Jurong Rd (Day 2)
Course Fee: $280 (*Min. 10 to start a class)
Requirements: Any camera with ‘M’ mode (For best results, DSLR is preferred.)
Conducted by: Cheryl Tay (www.cheryl-tay.com), Singapore’s only motorsport photojournalist and only full-time female motoring journalist
Each participant will also receive a goodie bag worth S$50 and get the opportunity to try their hand at the latest equipment from Canon, such as the 5DIII, 1DX and other lenses including telephoto lenses.
To register, kindly email your name and contact number to email@example.com with the subject “Automotive Photography Class”. Payment details will then be shared with you and seats will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis upon payment.
Day 1 Programme – Theory
- Basics of photography
- Static car photography techniques
- Sharing by Adrian Wong (vanqphotorque), specialised automotive photographer who shoots for magazines Torque, Wheels Asia, Top Gear Singapore, Evo Singapore and more
- Moving car photography techniques
- Showcase by Cheryl Tay (www.cheryl-tay.com), motoring/motorsport photojournalist whose works have been featured in local and international publications
Day 2 Programme – Practical
- Static car photography
- Moving car photography
- Motorsport photography
- Review of photos and common mistakes